We are pleased to be announcing the following online events that will take place in the coming months:
27. September 2020 at noon (CET) Online presentation for Ukraine within the European Day of Languages event local Goethe Institute is organizing and in cooperation with Slovene embassy. Furthermore, we share with you also our presentation.
10. November 2020 at 3 PM (CET) FB live for Bosnia and Herzegovina. We share with you our presentation and the video that is on our YouTube channel.
10. November 2020 at 5 PM FB live for Montenegro. We share with you our presentation and video.
17. November 2020 at 3 PM FB live for Serbia. Here is the presentation we held in Serbian and you are welcome to see also our video.
17. November 2020 at 5 PM FB live for N. Macedonia. We share with you the presentation we held in Macedonian language and also you may have a look at the video.
18. November 2020 at 11 CET (7PM Japan time) Online presentation for Japan within European Higher Education Fairs and Slovene embassy in Tokyo. In case you have missed the event, please see our presentation , which is in Japanese only. We have also posted our video on our YouTube channel, so welcome too see it.
24. November 2020 at 3PM FB live for Croatia You may already register for our presentation on this link and receive a follow up from our presenters / universities.
24. November 2020 at 5 PM (CET) FB live for world in cooperation with Study in Europe (via their FB) You may already register for our presentation on this link and receive a follow up from our presenters / universities.
27. November 2020 at 9 15 CET (1:45 Indian time) Online Presentation for India within European Higher Education Virtual Fairs. More info about the event.
Follow us also on FB in Instagram.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.